Dr. Clean removes the grease from your kitchen
Dr. Clean is a specialized product that removes oil and grease from your dishes. It is highly effective with just a little amount of detergent because it is composed of acrylic fibers.
Acrylic Fiber, a powerful solution in dishwashing
100% acrylic fibers contain very resilient chemical fibers that have the effect of easily breaking down and dismantling oil and grease when caught between the yarns. We call this effect, lipo-solubility.
Why Dr. Clean?
There are many different types of dishwashing sponges. However, what makes Dr. Clean so special is that it contains Ag+ Ceramic Balls, Negative Ion Balls, and well as Alkali Balls all of which make dishwashing easier and result in a healthy kitchen.
- · Dr. Clean consists of 100% Acrylic Fibers
- · Dr. Clean has three kinds of Ceramic Balls which help the washing process and increase power (Ag+ Ceramic Ball, Far-Infrared-Ray Ball, and Alkali Ball)
- · Dr. Clean is economical and environmentally friendly
- Acrylic Fiber
- · Breaks down and removes oil and grease
· Suppresses bacteria
· No harm on human body
- Ceramic Balls
- · Suppresses bacteria
· Sterilizes bacteria from food residue
· Prevents secondary infection
· Ag+ has anti-fungal properties
· Produces Far-Infrared-Rays and anions
· Reinforces washing power
- High Elasticity Filter
- · High quality of dynamic stability · Soft feel
Where to use Dr. Clean
- When washing oily dishes, kitchen utensils, dirty stoves, countertops, etc. Use with warm water is more effective.
- Toilets, tiles and windows can be washed with Dr. Clean
- Living room
- Windows and floors with stains